JetBlue Airways Corporation is commonly referred as Jetblue. It is the 5th largest airlines in the United States. It is famous for its low-fare air travel among customers. JetBlue is an equal opportunity employer. Not only flight attendants, there is a lot of career opportunities available in JetBlue. There is a lot of competition to acquire a job in this reputed airlines. But how to clear the interview?
Clearing the flight attendant interview is a tedious task for most of the people. So here I listed complete Delta Airlines flight attendant interview Questions. You can expect questions from this list and nothing will come from outside of this post.
To become a flight attendant, first of all, you have to know the qualifications and the desired requirements. Here is the article about how to become a flight attendant at Jetblue Airways?
Go through these questions and crack the interview.
The majority of the Jetblue flight attendant interview questions are based on customer relationship, co- workers management and your situation reaction.
The basic knowledge about your job is also essential. Also the airline HRs eager to know that how much knowledge you have about their airlines.
- Why do you want to be a flight attendant at JetBlue?
- Why inflight?
- What do you think some challenges would be being a flight attendant?
- What job on your resume do you believe qualifies you for the position and why?
- What’s appealing to you about the in-flight crew member position?
- What makes you a good fit for in-flight at JetBlue?
- What do you think the hardest part of being a flight attendant will be for you?
Questions Related to the Company
- Why JetBlue?
- Why did you choose JetBlue?
- Why do you want to work at JetBlue?
- Why do you want to pursue a career with JetBlue?
- Why would you like to be a JetBlue Inflight Crewmember?
- Why JetBlue? Why do you want to leave your current airline to come here?
- What do you know about the company?
- Of the five traits of JetBlue, which one do you identify with and why?
Questions Related to Your Reaction
- Talk about a time when you were frustrated at work. How did you handle it?
- Name a frustrating situation and how did you handle it?
- How do you handle situations that are stressful?
- Tell me a time where you was pressured and how did you take measures?
- Talk about a time you had to adjust to new surroundings. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time where you had to adapt to a change in the workplace.
- What was a time at work that you had no control over your surroundings and how did you adapt?
- Talk about a situation where you had no control over and how did you react?
- Name a situation you had at work where outside variables were out of your control and what did you do to resolve it?
- Name a time when you had to adapt to a workplace change. What was the change? How did you make it work for you?
- What was a time when you had to work under high pressure at work?
- What is a time you had a problem at work and didn’t solve it? Tell me a time when you did solve it?
- Have you ever done something that wasn’t asked of you?
- Name a time where you had to adapt to work without notice and how did you handle the situation?
- Explain a time when process changed and how you had to adapt?
- Name a time when policies at work changed with no notice and how did you handle it?
- Name a time you wish you could go back in time and change the way you handle a specific situation?
- What would you do if you had a difficult group traveling?
- Describe a time when an integrity issue came into play at work. What was is it and what did you do.
- Tell me a time you had to experience the change in your work experience, where your role or characteristics of your job were changed. What was it, and how did you deal with it?
Questions Related to the Customer
- Describe a time with a difficult customer.
- Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer to help him?
- Describe a time you went above and beyond to help someone?
- Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker or customer and how it was resolved.
- Recall a time you gave excellent customer service, what did you do?
- Describe a time a customer had impossible or unrealistic demands and how you handled it?
- Have you ever had a complaint from a customer and how did you resolve?
Questions Related to Co-Worker
- Name a time a coworker of yours was having difficulty on the job and how did you help?
- Describe a time when you and a coworker didn’t agree.
- Tell us a time you were in a difficult situation with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
- Name a situation where a coworker was frustrated with you?
- How to deal with a difficult employee?
- Tell me a time you had to deal with a stressful situation with management or a coworker.
- Name a time in which you had a disagreement with an employee or manager?
- You see a coworker who is struggling to complete a task – how do you respond to situations like that? Tell us how you show team spirit!
- When was there a time that another employee was stealing from a company that you worked for, explain what happened and what did you do?
- How do you handle stressful situations with a co-worker?
- If you see a coworker doing what they’re not supposed to be doing, how do you confront/what do you do?
The complete Jetblue flight attendant interview questions are in your hand now. You can be a Delta flight attendant if you do well in the interview. Go through these questions and crack the interview.
Apply for Jetblue Flight Attendant Position now.